When a client agrees to service from Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc. the following Terms apply:
1. Charges: Charges consist of an initial fee followed by a recurring monthly charge. At sign up, only the initial fee is charged. Recurring amounts are billed monthly, rate plans vary depending upon the sevices included. All services are month to month with no contract or cancellation fees. The rate plan referenced on the Packages page may not be reflective of the current rate plan of an existing client.
2. Verification: Client understands that the required Personal Identification Number (PIN) verifications must be provided by client.
3. Services: Client understands that Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc. manages and optimizes various online directories for the geographic area where client operates their business.
4. Refunds: Clients have agreed to the term of the agreement for the rate plan they select. Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc. will not issue refunds for services rendered, however exceptions may be granted on a case-by-case basis. When requesting a refund, the client must contact our client care team. Each request will be reviewed. Client may cancel their service by providing written notice within 7 business days of billing date.
5. Liability: Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc. its suppliers, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, and assigns, shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for loss of business profit, personal injuries, business interruptions, state licensing requirements, city ordinances, business information loss, or any other loss resulting from the use or inability to use Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc.'s services.
6. Indemnity: Customer shall indemnify and hold Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc. its successors, suppliers, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, and assigns harmless from any liability or loss resulting from any judgments or claims.
7. Disclosure: Client agrees to inform Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc. of any advertising campaigns they have performed or are performing prior to agreeing to service. Client must provide 1 physical location address which can receive mail. Without a physical location, it limits the ability of Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc. to achieve first page visibility. Client agrees they will use Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc.'s services for lawful purposes.
8. Billing: Clients may request a change in their method of payment by contacting our client care team at email@example.com. Client consents to automatic recurring charges to their payment method on file.
9. Cancellation: If client wishes to cancel their service they must provide written notice within 7 business days of their next monthly billing date, and are not entitled to a refund for services rendered.
10. Domain: If client opts to purchase a domain through Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc. and decides to cancel their service, client may, but does not have to, purchase their domain for a set fee. If client does not purchase their domain, it will revert back to Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc. and client will have no control over the domain.
11. Communication: Client agrees to be supportive of their campaigns, and to respond to Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc.'s requests in a reasonable amount of time, and acknowledges if they do not, it will affect performance.
12. Automation: You agree and consent that Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc. and its affiliates may contact you through automated methods to update you regarding your account.
13. DMCA: Client agrees to respect all trademarks, copyrights and any other intellectual property. Client certifies they own or have permission to use any images, videos, audio, or software uploaded or otherwise provided to Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc.
14. Discretion: Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc. may change its terms without prior notice, at its sole discretion. We recommend that you print these terms and store them in a file or electronically.
15. Governance: By purchasing Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc.’s services you agree that your agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. You also agree and hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the State of California, County of Orange, with respect to any such matters relating to your purchase of Innovative Marketing Agency, Inc.'s goods.
16. Arbitration: Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability, shall be determined by arbitration in Orange County, California by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Judgment on the Award may be entered by a California court, whereby client consents to personal jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court located in the County of Orange in the State of California.
17. Signatory: The person agreeing to service on behalf of client hereby represents and warrants that he or she has the authority, and ability, to act on behalf of client.